ABOUT CROSSFADE PRODUCTIONS
Crossfade Productions was founded by Barnaby Oakley in 2015. Endorsed by The Princes Trust, I was one of a few in a group of 12 to be granted funding.
Crossfade specialises in graphic design, video editing/animation and sound design, however services for social media marketing, photography and in-house hire are also available.
Whether it’s simply a logo and business card design or full branding, website and product creation, Crossfade Productions takes pride in becoming part of your vision.
ABOUT BARNABY OAKLEY
I began my career wanting to work within the music industry and went to university to study Music, however I soon discovered that making money as a musician or engineer was very difficult due to the over-saturation of the market.
While studying and touring with my band, I turned to my second passion as a way to earn money, creating logos and album art for various artists.
This evolved and I decided to start taking online courses in the Adobe suite. Within a few years my passions switched and I found myself enjoying graphic design more than music.
It was at this point I came to the conclusion that I wanted to try and make a business from my work. I went to the Prince’s Trust and was tutored on how to run a business and applied for funding.
For the last three years I have run that graphic design business and worked with a variety of different clients, including but not limited to musicians, models, businesses, salons and online stores.
- Extensive experience designing product packaging and marketing materials - flyers, business cards, leaflets, book covers, brochures etc
- Extensive experience creating content for various social media platforms - Banners, profile photos, promoted posts, videos etc
- Extensive experience following brand guidelines
- Exceptional ability to create original logos using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Mastery of video editing, videography, photography and sound design
- A keen eye for current trends in regards to design and popular content
- Extensive experience managing social media pages and advertising campaigns, including setting up targeted audiences and creating engaging content
- Managing Amazon A+ content through Vendor Central and eBay stores
- Using mail applications (such as Outlook) to engage with colleagues and send out mass marketing newsletters
- Masterful level of the Adobe Suite, primarily being Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere and Media Encoder.
- Mastery of Microsoft office suite
- Mastery of Logic Pro
- Mastery of Final Cut Pro
- Extensive general computer based knowledge and quick to learn new skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media frameworks, especially Facebook, Youtube and Instagram (For example: Best times and days to post, what gains more reach and engagement etc)
- Setting up and managing stores created through websites, both that I have designed and that have been designed by others
- Exceptional ability to self manage and efficiently hit deadlines
- Great ability both to lead and be part of a team
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn new skills and develop current ones
- Building websites using creative tools and managing/optimising SEO
- Substantial experience using Business Manager, Hootsuite and Trello to manage workload and schedule social media posts
- Above competent ability to create animations
- Extensive experience creating GIF’s and video banners
- Experience using Keying in videos (green screens etc)
- Extensive experience working and communicating with clients